Jeannie and I pose in front of the Ruby Falls gift shop.
I returned to my hotel room to find Mara exactly as I left her: catching up on Season 2 of Heroes. That was the season I stopped watching because it got bad...but she's suffering through because she heard that Season 3 got good again.
At 5:30 Shelley, Mara and I headed across the street to the Chili's to enjoy some margaritas and football. Ok, I know I only found out today who was playing in the Super Bowl and only chose to cheer for the Cardinals because A) I hear they're the underdogs and B) I like the color red...but really, you have to make an excuse to watch the game so you can see the commercials!
Tomorrow we're playing two shows at the historic Wink Theatre in downtown Dalton, which is supposed to be haunted. http://www.georgiaghostsociety.com/fate.html I sort of hope I'll see or hear something of the otherworldly nature but since the shows are in the morning the ghosts may decide to sleep in. We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment