January 27, 2009

Shout Out To My Peeps

We've had a change in plans...we're no longer performing in Montgomery, AL. Instead we're spending the night in Monticello, FL. I'd go into better detail, but I figure why should I when someone else already has? I'm tired and this seems like a perfectly good time to make sure all my loyal readers have noticed the Blogs I Read section on the left hand side of your screen, somewhere below my headshot.

Currently I keep up with 5 blogs, and 3 of them are written by people I'm on tour with! For some supplemental reading, I recommend you take a look since sometimes they tell stories I forget to mention... Also, one of them (Colleen's) mentions how we ended up in Monticello.

They are:
  1. Everyone Needs A Little Lis (written by Colleen Lis who plays Ruby)
  2. The Great Bunny Adventure (written by Brian Cheng who plays Max)
  3. The Urban Outwitter (written by Shelley Laabs, our stage manager)
The other two blogs on my list are written by Rabbi Jill Hausman (the Rabbi at The Actor's Temple in NYC who performed my wedding ceremony) and Cameron Swartz Clark (my freshman year college roommate).

Tomorrow we continue on our regular schedule driving to Biloxi, MS where we have Pricelined a hotel that is also a casino! There is an affordable buffet there that we look forward to, as well as the gambling. But most of all we (Lauren, Brian and I) look forward to Wednesday night because it's Lost night....we are super excited for this episode because we understand that two major questions will be answered. If you don't watch Lost already, get the DVDs and start!!!! It is the best show on TV!!!!

No comments: